- 1 avocado
- 1 lime, juiced
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1 bag of Tsumo snacks (100mg)
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and scoop out the flesh into a mortar.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the avocado and add a pinch of sea salt.
- Mash the avocado in a mortar until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Add the diced onion and tomato to the mashed avocado and mix well.
- Crush the Tsumo snacks in the bag and use them as a dipping option for the dip.
- Serve the dip in a bowl and enjoy with the Tsumo snacks.
- For added flavor, try adding some diced jalapeño, cilantro, or garlic to the dip.
- To store the dip, cover it with plastic wrap and press it directly onto the surface of the dip to prevent it from browning, keep it refrigerated.