NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: TSUMO SNACKS SUMMER SWAG TEXT-TO-WIN Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on June 15, 2022 at 12:00 PST and ends on July 1, 2022 at 1:00 PM PST (“Promotion Period”). Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with, abide by, and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Nikayo Co. (and the TSUMo brand), 1321 Upland Drive, PMB 10664, Houston, TX 77043 (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal California residents who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, prize suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies (“Promotion Entities”) and wholesalers, suppliers, distributors and retailers of TSUMo Snacks product (collectively, “Licensees”) and immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their spouses) and/or individuals living in the same household as employees of Promotion Entities and Licensees are not eligible to participate. In order to be eligible to enter this promotion, you and/or members of your household cannot have won any prize or combination of prizes from Sponsor during the same time promotional time period. Void where prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The only method of entry that will be accepted is text. To enter the Sweepstakes, text “SNACKS” (“Entry Code”) to 420420 and receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person, per day. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” is defined as any consecutive twenty-four (24) hour time period during the Promotion Period starting at 12:00 AM (PST) and ending at 11:59 PM (PST). At the conclusion of the Promotional Period, entries will be gathered, placed into a random drawing. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The text messaging method of entry is designed to work with most of the major wireless service providers in the United States, but Sponsor makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate, and the mobile phone that is used must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Entrants should check their phone’s features to see if they have that capability. Message and data rates may apply. Wireless service providers may charge entrants for each text message, including any error message that is sent and received in connection with the Sweepstakes, based on the applicable wireless service pricing plan. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. Proof of text messaging the Entry Code is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such entry. Incorrect or inaccurate entry information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. Winners will be notified by phone and/or text at Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, unreachable, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected.
5. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: Four (4) prize packs are available. Winners will receive a TSUMo Snack picnic basket filled with TSUMo swag such as towels, socks, pins and/or stickers valued at $150. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received each week for the Promotion Period.
6. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that the Promotion Entities and Licensees may use the winner’s name, image, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, unless prohibited by law. Winners also grant the Promotion Entities and Licensees the right to use and publish winners’ names and states of residence online, in print, and in any other media in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes. For clarification, the image release will grant Sponsor, in perpetuity and throughout the universe and in all media and forms of expression and communication now known or hereafter developed.
7. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES: Any attempted form of entry into the Sweepstakes, other than the entry methods stated, is prohibited. Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, or electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict an participant’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s phone, or other matter relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes; and award the prizes via random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received up to the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of eligible entries have been received.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by August 1, 2022 to: Nikayo Co., (TSUMo Snacks), 1321 Upland Drive, PMB 10664, Houston, TX. 77043 (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respect.