- Chicken breast
- 1 Egg, lightly scrambled
- Oil for frying
- Marinara Sauce (optional)
- Cheese (optional)
- Roy Choi’s Spaghetti + Meatballs TSUMo puff balls
- Slice your chicken breast in half and dry them.
- Prepare your egg wash and your flour, separately placed into shallow plates.
- Crush up your Roy Choi Spaghetti + Meatballs TSUMo puff balls and place into a shallow plate.
- Grab your chicken breast and dip in flour, then the egg wash, and finally, into the crushed up Roy Choi Spaghetti + Meatballs puff balls.
- Heat up your oil in a pan.
- Fry your crusted chicken breast on each side until brown.
- Top with marinara, melt the cheese, serve up and enjoy!
- Tenderize your meat by pounding slightly.
- Let the coated chicken rest for 5-10 minutes before frying to help the breading stick better.
- Use a combination of mozzarella and parmesan cheese for a more flavorful topping.