- 2 fresh jalapeños, deseeded if desired
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 block of cream cheese
- Juice of two limes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 bunch of cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 100mg bag TSUMo Snacks
- In a blender, add the jalapeños, 2 tablespoons of sour cream, cilantro, and garlic. Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate the dip for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve the dip with TSUMO Snacks for dipping. Enjoy!
- If you like your dip spicier, leave the seeds in the jalapeños.
- You can also use other types of crackers or veggies as a dipper option.
- You can also add some grated cheddar cheese to the dip to make it more creamy.