- 1 avocado
- 1 block cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 bag TSUMo Snacks Fiery Hot Crunchers (100mg)
- Lay out a sheet of plastic wrap on a flat surface.
- Spread the cream cheese onto the plastic wrap until you have achieved a 1/2 inch layer.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the avocado flesh and mash it in a bowl with a fork or a potato masher.
- Spread the mashed avocado on top of the cream cheese, covering it evenly.
- Using the plastic wrap, roll the cream cheese and avocado mixture like a sushi roll, making sure to keep the roll tight and compact.
- Refrigerate the roll for 20 minutes (optional)
- Crush your bag of Fiery Hot TSUMo Snacks and cover the roll with it.
- Cut the roll into slices and serve with any of your favorite TSUMo Snacks. Enjoy!
- You can add diced onions, garlic, or herbs to the avocado and cream cheese mixture for extra flavor.
- You can also top the roll with some cheddar cheese or smoked salmon for added taste.
- If the roll is too hard to slice after refrigeration, let it sit out for a few minutes to soften before slicing.