- 1 large marshmallow
- 1 graham cracker
- 1 (1.5 ounce) bar chocolate candy bar
- 1 100mg bag of TSUMo Snacks Churros
- Heat marshmallow over an open flame until it begins to brown and melt.
- Break graham cracker in half; sandwich chocolate between graham cracker and hot marshmallow.
- Allow marshmallow to cool a little before eating.
- Add churro for extra crunch and flavor.
- If you don’t have access to an open flame, you can use a stovetop or even a microwave to melt the marshmallow. Just be careful not to burn it.
- If you prefer a more gooey s’more, wait a little longer before adding the chocolate and graham cracker.