Add Green To Your Gratitude With TSUMo Snacksgiving
The Grand Prize
Family-Style Cookware Set
Great Jones Stir Crazy Cooking Bowls
Here’s how to enter:
- Follow @tsumosnacks on Instagram
- Tag a friend
- Post a photo or video of your recipe and tag @tsumosnacks
- Must be 21+ and reside in CA.
- Giveaway ends on 11/29/21 at 12PM PT.
- Winners will be notified by DM on Tuesday,
November 30th, 2021.
- We’ll announce the best recipes on November 30th, 2021.
- This giveaway is not sponsored or affiliated with Instagram.
- Terms and Conditions
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 6)
2 cups dry elbow macaroni shells or cavatappi
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
3 tablespoons all purpose flour
2 cups milk
1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar
6 bags of Fiery Hot TSUMo Snacks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil; add a generous sprinkling of salt.
- While the pasta cooks, melt the butter in a skillet or pot large enough to hold the pasta when it’s done. Add the flour to the butter and stir over medium heat until the mixture is lightly browned; 1-2 minutes.
- Add the milk and whisk to remove any lumps and add the salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium-high heat until the sauce thickens and starts to bubble. (About 6 minutes).
- Stir in the cheese and whisk until smooth and melted. Turn off the heat.
- When the pasta is almost done but still firm, drain it and add to the sauce.
- Smash all 6 bags of Fiery Hot TSUMo Snacks into little crunchy bits.
- Sprinkle about 2 bags of the Fiery Hot dust on top and bake for 20-25 min. in a buttered dish (or an 8×8 pan works pretty well)
- Let the TSUMo Mac set, and add the remaining 4 bags of Fiery Hot dust.